Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogitaen!

It all started when I started speaking a newer form of Tanglish. Me and my friend were talking and he generally happened to mention that he already atetitaan (tanglish for saaptutaen, ate). Suddenly I realized (as always) that this was history in the making and it had to be documented.

Soon, I chatted with Archana about this history making and while we were chatting we came up with an even more brilliant idea of using our names as verbs. I decided that my name was going to be used to mean saving the world. So, hear ye! This is a valid sentence from now on, "Superman prataped!" would mean, he saved the world from doom. She immediately saw a lot of prospect in this, and also wanted her name to mean "something awesome". By now my dynamic vocabulary was tingling to form new sentences, so I asked her, what about "Superman, archana prataped!" (you should follow the sentences carefully...), which is when she noted that, she no longer wanted to be so close to my name and she became an adjective. And the sentence became "Archana Superman prataped!". Good for me, Superman is close! :p

Anyways, the pratap requires an adverb. So, I found a favorite victim "Dushti". Dushti means "spectacularly" and it is an adverb. So, the sentence goes, "Archana Superman dushti prataped!".

Which is when my archana friend Archana, declared that she had removed the link to my blog. I could not believe the ettappan Archana would remove a link to my blog that she added a couple of years back!

While I wonder if archana should mean ettapan, why don't you guys take up this tag?
1. Make a word out of your name, pick a part-of-speech
2. You don't have to pratap, but just dushti make an archana sentence! ;-)

I tag the ettapan Archana, Dushti and Rads!

4 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Ada paavi - me ettappan :-(???? That was to motivate you to post!!! And it has worked dushtily well, hasn't it :-P?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 6:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

oooo, okay, first off am very happy you decided to come out of hibernation. First you need tons of 'bic moment'? LOL.
okay okay, I make a word out of my name eh? That's so simple.

Nowadays who and all starting tagnnu vyavaste illame pochu :P

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 6:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Swetha said...

Spectacularly - avlo dhana? I was hoping for a superlative :D

Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 12:05:00 PM CDT  
Blogger satya said...

satya = ideal..
how does that sound ?? :P.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 3:24:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home