Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dream 3: God Disposes

Yesterday, I dreamed. Just to put things in perspective, this happened while I was sleeping. And God came in my dream. Could not really see him well, he could have shown himself, so that I could have at least blogged about his bad taste in style. Wonder why! He probably used one of his smoke screens.

Anyway, he came in my dream said "I have been reading your blog, and you do not write very well". I was thinking, "Yey! Now I know who that anonymous reader is!". He then added, "For the general mental well being of others, I command you to stop writing immediately".

I woke up and made a note to immediately blog about it. I think I am blessed in many ways. I did not know that I could annoy him so much, that he had to delurk in my dream. Maan, I am so talented.

One thing I was disappointed was, he did not wait for me to reply. Since he reads my blog, I think I can respond to his command here: "Are you going to take forever to get me the money I had asked?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

That is the most creative excuse I have seen yet for being a lazy bum :-)!

Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 11:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

@arch: maybe you are just jealous that you are not as talented as I am. :p

Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 5:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

ha ha ha!! delurking in your dream!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 4:03:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home