Monday, August 02, 2010

After 3 long years...

After 3 long years, I have finally returned to my blog. This time around I need my blog like never before.

Some of you who are reading this may be new here. My blog is not. This blog has become part of me now. I have had it for more than 6 years now. Some are old friends and who have now parted ways. Some readers have become family.

Why am I back now? I need my blog. I so need my blog that I used to cherish and cuddle with it every day. I am still using blogspot when most of my blogger friends have moved on to wordpress or Tumblr or even twitter. Twitter -- Yuck! right?

I am back. I am back with my terrible poetry and my terrible prose. Here comes daddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Welcome back :-)! High time you started showing some blog love!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 9:24:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home