Saturday, December 27, 2008

Am I really needlessly pusillanimous?

OK people. I am back for real. I have made another resolve on December 27th, to write in my blog regularly. I am speechless at the faith some of the readers have had in me over the last couple of years. Quite a loyal crowd I have.

I must declare it openly, that about 90% of my readers are females. I know! And they email me regularly asking me when they can see me. I know! Which is not surprising, considering how handsome I look. I know! But then that only explains half of it. About half of them have seen how handsome I am and the other half is just dying to see me. I know!

Please wait. There are ways to see me. I will show myself when you have proven yourself.

When I started writing this, then could not really start it. I cracked my knuckles, sipped some coffee. Then chewed the gum and sipped the coffee again -- I tell you, coffee flavored gum is not a great idea. Then thought about something... but nothing seemed worthy of writing, then I realized... "Dude, you are being needlessly pusillanimous!" And tada!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Sweeping away the cobwebs in the gre-trained section of my brain tells me that pusillanimous means being cowardly. Is that correct?

If yes, exactly how are you being cowardly?

Also, whether you are being needlessly modest would have been a much better question to yourself. After all, your modesty simply shines through the entire post, no :-P?

Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 5:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Vishesh said...

considering i am the rest of the 10% rather till now on this post,50%,you better get reading others blog...and as for more ladies in pink skirts change to wordpress(no offense meant,rather if you get offended,explain which part,Don't want to have people screaming MCP at me :P )

Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 6:56:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home