Monday, June 26, 2006

I Lurve kids

I think I inherited this from my father... I lurve kids, OK. So, when I saw a link named "Boo's baby talk" in Ammani's blog, I went straight for it. Read the full blog and it took me almost a day to finish it because I am slow reader and there was lots to read and the blog was punctuated with really cute pictures of the baby which took most of my time. Her name is "Ashu" and the blog is by her mom.

But then, feeling a little naughty added a comment like this,

Hi amma,

This blog is very nice. Thank you mummy.

BTW, I can talk very well but you dont seem to be understanding me. And I can understand everything you speak. I wanted to say that I really dont like when you fight with daddy.

I sure can type, though.
-Ashu

I was hoping she might enjoy this weird anonymous comment, masquerading as her daughter. I thought it was funny. Anyway, just in case, apologies run ahead.

I also found this really funny video. It is just about quadruplets laughing. And it is so funny!
I have decided to get married and have lots and lots of babies. I can almost here you say, "Yeah right! like you are the one to decide on that!". I know, but atleast it is something really nice to dream about, right ?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger B o o said...

Ha ha! Caught ya! The comment IS funny now that I know who left it! :) Thanks for dropping by.

Monday, June 26, 2006 at 11:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

How on earth did you find this ? It does not even show up in the google search!

I am impressed.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 5:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger B o o said...

Pratap - I was just lucky I guess! Came to your blog through Ammanis and voila! I find your post "I lurve kids" on the top! Small world, huh? :))

Saturday, July 1, 2006 at 1:16:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home