Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tribute to women

I came across two lines of the most beautiful poetry I have ever read and stopped to realize, I do not read any blog writen by a man. Women writers are better bloggers. Dont try to tell me that these might be women who sit home and do nothing.... because they are not.

In the last few posts, I had been trying to write in a girl's style. She is a compulsive confessor. I realized that it is a style that cannot be aped, I bow and retreat. There is one other woman called Ammani. If she was not already married, I would be in UK begging for her to marry me. But, she is married and she has one beautiful kid. She writes quick tales. I am going to try some, which I hear is the best form of admiration I could give her. Maybe even woo her!

I hope these are not guys with a female nom-de-plume.

2 Comments:

Blogger ammani said...

LOL! Isn't that sweet? I'm very touched. Thank you.

Btw, I have one child and not two, as mentioned. :)

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 2:44:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Thank you and sorry about the innaccuracy. I will change that immediately.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 11:36:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home