Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tell Tale 6

How do I tell her?

I wanted to say something to her. Nothing fancy, but just that I really liked her blog. Just that. But how do I say that without giving away my name ? There is nothing wrong in saying my name, is it? Why am I so shy ? There is no need to be shy. I can always leave an anonymous comment. Oh no! That would be washed away in the million other adulatory comments that she gets. I should be bold and tell her.

I want to leave a neat comment. It should be crisp and sharp. Something that should make her smile. How I wish to be the source of her few seconds of happiness? But, then that would attract everyone to my blog and she would see why I don't have any comments in my whole blog. What if she thinks I am just pimping my blog ? She is nice. She probably won't. But then I don't even have a counter. She will understand. I will hold my breath and say it in one go.

I really like your blog, Ammani. I just wanted to say that.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger AnnoyingLizard said...

Just do it.. no sense in beating around the bush! games are for kids. And now you can't say you have no comments...
Ciao!
AnnoyingLizard

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 3:48:00 AM CDT  
Blogger ammani said...

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and I'm very touched.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 10:18:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Thanks (with a BIG grin)!

-Pratap

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 11:38:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

போடா வெண்னை

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 4:48:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

எச்ச நாயே

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 4:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Swear to God, I had not read this comment before.

http://boosbabytalk.blogspot.com/2006/04/birthday-wishes-to-quick-tales-gal.html
http://tilotamma.blogspot.com/2006/04/happy-bday.html

-Pratap

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 11:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home