Friday, October 06, 2006

Along came a Tag


Finally somebody tagged me. And then itchy tagged me too! May God bless these souls. As usual, I am going to make the best use of this tag to radiate my goodness, and explain how the world needs me. Thanks Archana and ItchingToWrite.

Rules of this tag:
1. Name the person who tagged you.
2. Mention 9 things about you.
3. Tag 6 people.

I read that Archana wants to know more about me. hmmm... This is the first time any girl wanted to know about me in about a year, last time it was my mom... but technically mom's curiosity does not count, right?

2. Read ahead to know 10 things about me. I know that there are a lot of married women who read my blog, please don't pester your husbands to be like me. I do not want to disintegrate into hooves with the curse of the "not happily married anymore, thanks to some kid" curse.

i) I am a very not-so dark, not-too tall, but very handsome looking young man. I am smarter than your husband, and cuter than your cat (bad analogy). Let me give you a hint at where I am going: do you have a cute younger sister? you do not like her new weird boyfriend? hmm? Think about me, OK? I have a huge potential to earn BIG. but just not yet. Still learning. Sterling!
If you have a sis,
Give her a kiss!
Yeah, let me sum it up: very good looking, brilliant, humble as an ant and ya, I am available! tada!

In case you want read ahead, I guess you are genuinely considering hooking me up with some awesome looking, cute, gentle, caring girl. So, not going to bore you with advertisements about me.

ii) I am a pure ENFP (it is a Jungian character pattern). I took a test just yesterday and it said I was one without a shred of doubt.

iii) I love guns. Bill Shakespeare summed it up for me
"Disdaining fortune, with brandish'd steel,
smok'd with bloody execution!"
He was talking about swords, though!

iv) I can make attitude transplants. For example, if I am moody I can (If I wish) voluntarily change "bubbly" in less than a min. This is something that makes me look very unstable, but actually lot more in control. I feel like a super human because of this. I know it is a lot of bragging.... but this tag just opened me up!

v) I can, will and usually lie a lot. I wrote a whole post about it. But in the good way.

vi) I am my mom's main rival in cooking. Even though I cannot level quality in everything she cooks, I can pretty much annoy her with my almost good pongal+gotsu, pulikaachchal (a very spicy tamarind sauce that is mixed with rice), pakora/bajji, "awesome manchu" (my version of Gobi). She gets annoyed because she still wants to be the best and so has to continuously think of new and better dishes. Competition is always good, right?

vii) I lurve kids. My bookmarks has so many baby blogs including boo, itwb and b&m. I think I got this gene from my Dad. He can just pick up any kid in any continent and start playing with the baby. He is really good with it, I guess he knows the language. You know what, I think I will have half-a-dozen children. My father will love to have 6 grand-children.
(Oh yeah! if any of you interested girls think you are too cool to have a baby, don't even call me.)

viii) I think I have Attention Deficiency Disorder (ADD).

ix) When I am tired I can get drunk with a single beer. It is such a blessing, because I will not have a hangover the next day. It is a blessing, I tell ya. The best part about alcohol is, it has a very special effect on me. I lose my ADD and can concentrate completely without any distractions. I talk slower, not swallow words and nail arguments. I work faster when I am drunk... yeah I work when I am drunk.

x) My name is Pratap and really I am just a kid. I fall in love with every girl who shows the slightest bit of attention to me.

I may not be able to Tag 6 people, as the number of friends in this blogworld is less than 6, and every one of them have been tagged with something similar. I tag Ravi though. He is my roomate. I am sure he will take up the tag: he knows I will poison his dinner otherwise. Check out the photo. The guy who is behind me on the left is Ravi.

17 Comments:

Blogger Archana Bahuguna said...

So finally the Kid tagged and even came out with a bonus! The photo :-) Interesting details about you, :-) Nice tag! Your E and N of the ENFP are pretty apparent now.

(ps: And btw, I dont have a younger sister :-(, but will still spread ur message around ;-))

Take care!

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 1:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vishesh said...

hm....
luks like both visitor n now kid r out...
though ur fully now...
now enjoy d thing of being known as ur self thigh we still will see u as the kid...

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 5:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Visitor said...

That was great kid!! And Kid suits you better than Pratap. The problem is that Kids never grow up.

@vishesh - why dont you also do the tag?

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 9:22:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Visitor said...

An observation, on your photo, if that is indeed your photo;), this wasn't the mental image I had of you. I had a more mature looking, tall guy with specs in my mind. I must've imagined you in the mould of a friend of mine, who might've shared some personlity traits that I perceived in you.
Now that I've seen your photo, it has ever so slightly changed my perception of you. You're a lot more kiddier than I imagined.

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 9:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vishesh said...

@visitor:i will do the tag...soon..
im working on something so no time to write my blog..

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 6:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

No younger sister but, I have two cute daughters that are single.

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 10:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

P.S. we like guns, too.

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 10:35:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Artnavy said...

Is that really you in the pic? hmmmm. Diff from what I had in mind.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 6:47:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Hip Grandma said...

nice responses.I have 2 daughters but both happily married.So what do i do??adopt a daughter perhaps?I asked you for specifications and you did not oblige.tooooo bad:-(( By the way you look quite like the way I imagined you to be.Grey hairs have helped perhaps.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 8:18:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Archana said...

LOL :-D! I enjoyed reading this tag! I think with a few or no alterations, you can post this on a matrimonial website ;-P!

And yeah, the name 'The Kid' is very apt. You do look like a total kid in the picture!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 11:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

very well done. IF its u in the picture- full marks to me. I had imagined someone like this... if its not, even then I will picturised simialrly...

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 11:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mommyof2 said...

Great job:-) Your proved it that u choose the right name for urself:-) There is a big kid inside you:-)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 5:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Ok, people, reeeally busy for some time so could not /cannot post regularly.

@arch_bahu: too bad you dont have a sis... I am sure I would really fall for her too. ;)

@IamVish and Visitor: I know! but can you really say by looking at a pic? I mean I dont sport a beard/mush...

l>t: will contact you soon. I am sure your girls wont like a guy thro' their mom, but can try.

artnavy: I go to your baby blog too, but forgot to mention that here. :(

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 9:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Archana: I know you are single, dudette dont try to label me a "kid" to hide the fact that you are attracted to me, OK? :p

itw and hiphopgmom & mommyof2: you guys are just saying you had a similar image of me, or really did? is my blog so good at depicting me? hurrah to me!

hipHopGmom: Will contact you with more details... but please make sure the girl is not too mature or anything... I really cant handle mature "act" for too long.

prachi: How ya doing? can I hit on you mylady? :)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 9:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Archana Bahuguna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 2:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Archana Bahuguna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 3:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger satya said...

hmmm .. actually, I have never looked at u the way u have written about yourself!

The Kid itseems :)) - sorry! I am not able to picture u that way - u specifically put that pic to make yourself kid .. poda.
u remain pratap to me [:)]

u want some intros - ask me da :p

Monday, October 16, 2006 at 2:41:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home