Monday, December 18, 2006

Automate my sleep

There is one thing that I learned from last night: automating a tool cannot happen in one sitting. In all my arrogant glory, I had overestimated the problem at hand and there is no way I can code anymore... I have not successfully run my tool one bloody time, and each time it would be a really simple "if-else" or a premature exit. Then I decided to write this in my blog -- which is the only thing I can do when most of my brain has already gone to sleep.

Beep beep drrrrr Beep (My caffeine ODied half asleep brain switches to philosophical mode)


If it takes so much pain to automate a piece of software, how or why is it, that the Guy up there ( meaning God) controls all these people in the world? Actually, why would he control any life form, and especially my insignificant life? What possible purpose or masochistic motivation would make Him even try to control my life. Hey Dude (again capitol "D") up there , if you think you are good at this, (which is actually laughable, seeing the way my life is going...) why dont you give me some tips ? I prefer C++ ;

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, now you know why there are so many things which have lots of scope for improvement in this world. Those are the bugs which are being found when the program is run :-)!

Good luck with your coding :-)!

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

and then god made the software program and He was happy. then god made the software programmer and he was happy. and since he could not be there everywhere and since he wanted the software programmers to keep their jobs, god made those bugs

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 10:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Artnavy said...

God has more pressing problems than yours and he knows u r WISE- u will figure out the solution yourself

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 5:59:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god is the unknow power that rules us after a time in life when u realise things around u(esp.with nature not C++)u too will become god but till then ur diff..if u dont understand this see my blog there is a post called advaitha and vishishtadvaitha..
that ll clear u up..

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 7:56:00 AM CST  
Blogger Swaroop Bhushan said...

I think God's algorithms are superscale optimised, and run in several dimensions at once. If you mess up a loop in one, a loop in another orthogonal dimension takes over and helps kill the process. Its one celestial command responsible for all this - Fork. Be careful the next time the phone rings.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 1:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home