Monday, February 12, 2007

Quite the opposite

I apologize to my readers for my inevitable leave of absence from active blogging. I am back and I am sure that is what matters to you all. I will try to post regularly, hopefully more often than before.

I had pristine experiences in the past month, each worth a separate post. Nevertheless, ever since I decided that my life's experiences will not become a blog-side accident to be rubbernecked, I will stay discrete. However, I will try to continue to try to be as funny as possible, in a disinterested or rather implicitly self-effacing style. I will also inevitably contribute to my blog, a healthy dose of spelling and grammar errors.

I recently came to understand that, my blog defines my character and all that represents Pratap. I have also been reminded that I cannot filter out my style, character, feelings from my writing without making my blog completely unreadable. I am told that, the ghost of my blog would come and bite me in my ass. That being said, I imply no warranty of soundness to my words.

In other news, unfortunately Aarti my co-ENFP, had been down with bout of illness requiring an invasive procedure, and is apparently getting better now. I hope she gets better soon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Artnavy said...

welcome back and nurse aarti back to action

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 3:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger Hip Grandma said...

When did you start speaking like 2 enfp's??wasn't one enough?Did I miss something?You don't need my help anymore??too many qns,sorry

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 5:18:00 AM CST  
Blogger The Kid said...

@artnany: thanks

@hip gradma: Aarti is a co-author in this blog. I have known her for a long time and she is one of my closest friends (and that is it) I guess, I will still need your help ;)

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 2:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger mommyof2 said...

How come both of you disappear at the same time?;-)I hope Its not something related to multipersonality thing;-)

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 8:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lidia said...

I was wondering when you were going to update your blog! I accept your apology :)

Definately the ghost of your blog will turn around and bite you but who cares...we only live once :) And your personality and experiences as a kid will be eternally here for your grandchildren to read :) (unless there is a world wide internet crash or google goes bankrupt or something)
-Amy

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 4:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, ok . Apology accepted. Now start with the shenanigans ;)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 9:44:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentines day....so shall we all expect a V'day special article???

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 10:39:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home