Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome the co-author -- Aarti

Hi,

Readers of this blog, please welcome the new co-author "Aarti". She is a friend of mine, who's name I have used many times without prior approval for many of my devious acts. Unlike me, she is lot more coherent and comes with a much better vocabulary, being a girl and all, I should say that is amazing! Since I was using many of her creations, she demanded to be immediately officiated into the blog.

And before you ask me, no she is not my girl friend (yuck ... yuck), or my wife, or my sister or my mother or aunt or any female relative. Nevertheless, she is a female (she just slapped my head from behind as I was writing this...) Apparently she wants to be called "The Girl". Yeah, whatever... the girl will join you soon.

Pratap

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!! Dei, aarambichchuttiya? Looking forward to Aarti's views. Let's see how collaborative the work gets.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007 at 1:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home