Saturday, September 29, 2007

Case study!

I have got the acquaintance of a person, not acting in a normal way. This case has shown me promise of heights weirdness. A clincher I would say. I never thought there would anyone weirder than me. Apparently, I was just plain wrong. The case study has shown that I am not just normal, I am also very good. It looks like I might be one very kind hearted soul after all :( I always wanted to be a rowdy or some such... but my dream has been crushed recently, and I am only very soft fella. It is going to to take some time to handle the situation. I will start blogging in exactly 10 days.

See you all in the other side of the universe!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rads said...

man, this must be crushing you. *sigh
It's a hard life after all, what can I say, maybe just maybe you will get through this unscathed? ;-)

Saturday, September 29, 2007 at 3:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home