Sunday, July 09, 2006

An appreciation

I would like to write some quotes, as a token of appreciation. These were sentences thrown at me by him over a period of a year; I have yanked them out of context. They may sound sarcastic, demeaning and condescending, but only to the touchy reader. I have never been more earnest in my appreciation.

"Oh my God, you are so fat that you are going to die soon. Why don't you run a marathon?"

"When it comes to money everyone is a bastard."

"Don't be too arrogant because wherever you go there will always be someone smarter."

"But, sometimes you need to be a little arrogant."

"The existence of people like you is a proof to the world that I am superior and that there are creatures which are meant to be inferior. Whenever you blabber you are only corroborating that fact. Good, you are serving the purpose of your existence."

I miss that guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lidia said...

Hahaha - it's funny, sometimes you just need people in your life who will tell you things no one else will! I liked the "when it comes to money everyone is a bastard" - so so true. Who was the guy? was he your friend or your 'enemy'?

Sunday, July 9, 2006 at 2:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Ravi Ramaswamy said...

I want to know that too.... who is this enlightened one?? For all I know, it might be your conscience that spake.. Good one!

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 11:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

He is a friend of mine.

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 1:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home