Saturday, December 29, 2007

Benefits of Blogging

I never thought blogging would feed me one day! And it feeds very yummy bolis too :-)

After I read about Archana getting her Boli from Rads, I felt very dejected. It was my birth right to eat Bolis. Apparently, when I was born, the family astrologer noticed that my stars were so well aligned, that when I grow up, a wise girl from the east would feed me Bolis after Bolis in recognition of my excellent writing. ;-)

Here is my conversation with the blessed soul:
Me: Injustice! Injustice!

Rads: What?

Me: I just read Archana's blog. did you send Bolis to Archana? where is mine?

Rads: I sent it to you...didnt you get ?

Two days later:

Me: You are the bestesht of the beshtest.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ravi Ramaswamy said...

now... you be the bestesht of roomies, and mail part of the goodies to me... asap!

Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 7:07:00 AM CST  
Blogger The Kid said...

dont come between a man and his food :)

Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 5:43:00 AM CST  
Blogger Artnavy said...

Happy new year!!

wow bolis! i love them but shld not be eating them

Monday, December 31, 2007 at 1:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger Vishesh said...

where is mine ?? :p happy new year :)

Monday, December 31, 2007 at 10:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger rads said...

haha, u welcome :) As long as you enjoyed the so delayed ones. I mean, they very well could have been used as hard rock solid ammunition to break some coconut head with the weather the way it was.

Happy New year :)

Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 5:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger Archana said...

Ah, I got mine first X-D! Also, I notice you have not included some important info regarding the contents :-P!

Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 12:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Preethi said...

Oddest of questions pop into my head! Was it the coconut and jaggery stuffed boli or the besan dal boli?
I'm not able to imagine it and i get frustrated when that happens! besides i haven't eaten boli in a very very long time.. sigh sigh!

Monday, January 7, 2008 at 9:53:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home