Friday, October 19, 2007

Ignore!

I just realized that blog hoppers are pretty brutal. I took a break for just 2 months, and the number of visitors trickled to a mere few per day :(

Now I have to actually write about creative things, make you feel strong about something, empathize with me or someone, talk about something special and bloody think about it too. Why can't you all be nice kids, and comment for the random crap I write here, like before?

I noticed a special effect too. The number of visitors is not a function of good writing but the popularity of the person. There is one particular newbie blogger, whose name I shalt not utter (but rhymes with pushti and nasty :p ) who seems to enjoy immense popularity, even though she writes only once a while.

The world is so unfair. Goddamn it!

8 Comments:

Blogger Vishesh said...

dude...chill i AM here...and who is that blogger?don't oppose anyone man...just go and comment in everyone's blog and they will come back..the reason why i know when you are back is because i use google reader..not everyone uses feeds...so you need to tell them

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 1:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

Vishesh's being so nice to you. Listen to him. :P

Dushti's a nice kid. Not like you, so don't go around contesting with her. You'll lose :P

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 8:27:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

@vishesh: thanks for visiting dude!

@rads: Vishesh is a good man! I never mentioned anything about "Ms. Dushti" who is that? Looks like you are already fond of her... than me, who is your long time fan :(

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 10:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Swetha said...

???!!!!
Dushti is bewildered !

@Rads, Thanks :-)

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 9:01:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just encouraged me to see what this Dushti is all about. So I navigate away from your blog. Thats how you loose readers;)

-Ok

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 9:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Ok: It is not so much as losing a reader, I think of it as gaining a friend :D

Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 1:47:00 AM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

Kiddo: It's just a girl thing. You and I go way back, dontyaworry.

Dushti - ;)

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 3:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 3:06:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home