Saturday, October 20, 2007

Smooch!

Got smooched !!

Yipee! I got smooched BIG TIME today! you know what the best part about being smooched by this lady ? I will be blessed with a lover in the next 10 days! can you believe that ?

OK! OK! I hear ye, let me explain.

Once upon a time, there was a huge shallow sea, in which shiny simmering shell fishes gave their lives to God but gave their shell to become sedimentary rocks, in what is now most of mainland North-America. After millions of years, the limestone was fizzed away by the natural acids, leaving behind a beautiful cave, which has colorful stalactites that grow from the roof of the cave and strong stalagmites rising from the ground. There is one such treasure in Wisconsin, "The cave of the mounds".

These caves are blessed with cave angels, (Ok... this is the part where you would think that I start making stuff up!) who protect the caves and blesses the good. It so happens these angels are always girls, very cute and these angels lowe handsome guys. So, the myth goes that these angels try to kiss the cutest of guys in the cave and to the guy who visits the cave it feels like a water droplet falling from the roof of the cave.

I visited this cave of the mounds today and felt at least ten or fifteen such kisses. Yay ! the cave kissed me! She kissed me everywhere, my face, head, shoulders, hands, etc etc. It should give you an idea of how handsome I am.

------------------------------------------------

This is a draft I wrote more than a year ago. Just found it lying, uncared for. I found it very funny to read. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Vishesh said...

rembathan assai!! its time you get married :)

Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 11:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

NPK ;-)

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 9:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

dushti: What's NPK?

Kisses eh? hmm.. You need a girl Kiddo :)

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 3:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

NPK : Nenappu than Pozappa Kedukum ;-)

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 12:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Ravi Ramaswamy said...

The CAVE is a guy!!! Didn't you know?? How was it though!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 at 7:20:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home