Friday, July 14, 2006

Dead swans

I saw the death of a swan today. I felt like kneeling down and praying while I wept. "Funny Filthy Flawed Gorgeous" was killed by its maker Ammani. Like it usually happens, I ask the "meaning of life" question as I grieve over the departed soul.

Doth the maker have the right to destroy the creation ? Ammani did create a blog, a really pretty one, a blog that had a life of its own, which was pampered by the hundreds of comments that people leave and the million visitors that it boasts. But does she have the right to murder her own creation, in cold blood ?

Maybe she wanted to swiftly end her blog, than to drag it on or even worse leave it uncared for in the world of bloggers. Maybe she learned a newer hobby. Just too many maybes choking me from finding closure. I only hope a hacker did not kill the swan.

Here is a 2 liner from the dead swan (by Ammani in her now dead blog):
"She married one; loved another.
One became her husband; the other her password."
There is another swan that is about to die. This glitters with all the rainbow of colors. I pray for thee, Oh blessed divine birds.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ravi Ramaswamy said...

Sorry, you were hurt hard. I hope you won't give us the same treatment by shutting down this blog.. That would be earth-shattering.. Keep your tell tales coming. Draw your inspiration from elsewhere. It is probably a good lesson of life for you!
Btw, that Ammani 2-liner is my favorite too,instantly.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 5:54:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lidia said...

Yeah, i noticed she closed down her blog, i really loved reading what she had to write, it was always creative and interesting!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 at 3:31:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home