Sunday, August 20, 2006

A little despo

Hellooo people,

What is wrong with you all ? Have I done anything to you in your previous birth that you are refusing comment on my blog. I was not angry but just a little desperate till yesterday. But now something seems to be terribly off.

I would be happy to know if nobody "wants" to visit my blog ever again, because of my piss-poor English, butt ugly template, crass attitude, previous personal goof-ups (there are too many people to whom I have done this!) or victims of my rather sick games. Nope, none of that is the real reason for recieving no comments.

What amazes me, is that, I have some half-a-dozen regular (yeah! really!) visitors, and none of them had commented once here! I was actually speechless when I heard this! They just did not want to comment. Why on Earth? God, why do you give friends as weird as I am? It would have been better if everyone had forgotten about this blog because all it needed was some advertising and I will be back in business but this is just ridiculous.

The best is this story: There was a new visitor here and she happily followed a link to one of the other blogs and goes there to write that she came from here. Why does she have to rub it in like that? and the best part is that, the author of the linked blog really hates me! (as a consequence of a nasty joke)

So, if you are one of those sneaky people (I know who you are), who comes here often to enjoy an occasional laugh, you better start coughing up some comments. I do not take pleasure at this public goading because, they are some of my closest friends and being amazing (read lazy) people, are not going to moved by this near plead of a post and still are going to email me about how funny this post was and not post a comment. What a waste!

Thanks a load to all the people who commented here! You guys are the best.

Those of you, who come here to sneak, do not worry, I am not going to put a stat counter to see how many times you have come here. So, keep coming. I love you too.
(yeah really pandering now!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

sorry!!! peace!!! anyways wanted to give you the credit that's why named you.. am i making it worse?? .. if the ranganathan street in your dream sequence is of chennai - then your dream is not a dream but a nightmare... i don't claim to be a freudan so can't comment but probably u feel isolated from your dear friends and generally hav the feeling that they are having fun together & u r missing out all of it.. may be a phone call to them will help

Monday, August 21, 2006 at 4:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

hey ithchy,

I am not angry at you or anything...

and about the dream/nightmare... I do not think it could be because I feel left out because, three of them are in different places now and I was the one having a ball of a time recently.

Monday, August 21, 2006 at 1:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger rads said...

pratap - that's quite how I feel too. Not angry, but amused or even puzzled. But I guess, it's their priority and our vanity to expect to not comment and reply as the case may be! :-)

Monday, August 21, 2006 at 6:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Hip Grandma said...

Pratap,
don't count me as one who has a good laugh and does not 'cough' up a comment.i commented on your blog on dreams even before reading this one.happy now?

Monday, August 21, 2006 at 10:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kid said...

Rads: is it really our vanity to not expect comments ? anyhow... thanks for commenting.

hiphopgmom: Yeah, thanks for comments before and after! :)

thanks for the comments, You girls are the best.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 7:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Pratap

I have been here, and I intend to be a good guy, and leave a comment ofcourse! ;)

Jokes apart, my first time here, and I had a nice time here! Had some pleasnt read too. I especially love the miniscule posts that people put up on their blogs tht are all clever. Like ur Breather post. I kinda liked it a a lot.

I suppose u r doing ur thesis too, and all the best with that too. I have been lazing around for the last 4 years, and have bucked up once my Guide pointed towards dire consequences in case I dont wind up and leave! :)

:)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 4:49:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home