Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Man Write - Part II

The kind of recognition that the previous post gets makes my blood boil with testosterone. It is her only her fourth post and I already see most of my faithfully cute female readers taking her side. grrrrr. In cases of emergencies like these, it becomes a necessity for me to kick some butt with an apt rebuttal.

Ha! I blow my nose in your direction. You will not get to see cheap insults like the aforementioned, fobbed off from Monty Python movies in a girl's blog. The all-too-easy to spot girly blog is not too far from being puked at. This might look a tad "male chauvinistic", but only to the fire-breathing feminist. I am not here to tout about guy blogs here, because I have seen some god-awful blogs, a shame to the gender. The point is, the female blog is no better! I might have a superior intelligence but my guess is, it is no rocket science to see the gender of a blog. It is just as easy as checking a dog for the sex, between the legs for some dangling bells.

Lets go over it. Every freakin female blog will have patches of pink. I do not understand the obsessive attachment to this color by girls, but I am tired. A pink background, majanta font,. It is like a female territorial cyber pissing... puddles of pink pee. I do not hate pink, but there is a subtle soft pink, a pleasant pink... but na-ha madam always paints it with the shadiest of shades.

The pink abuse is so deplorable that any guy who uses pink is immediately suspect of homosexual sympathies and teased to death. As though the females completely own this part of the spectrum.

Some people have a poor sense of color. Picking on this, would make my case look weak. I have more. I just love this topic. It is like a fountain, I cannot stop it now.

It happens atleast once in the lifetime of a female blog: the sneaky lame product placement. It is not as though the person appreciates the duality of the neo-cubist arguments in a Picasso but mostly about toiletry. About soap. About Shampoo. About cute blue boxes. About pens. Plastic, paper, hairpins. While women write about other stuff too, I have been told that they get these urges from deep within their infinitely complex minds to write about toiletry. A truly amazing species, aren't they?

But the best of all, is the amazing knowledge about femme fashion. Not only are they not afraid to use it on the unwitting stranger, they will not hesitate to use them if necessary. A deadly sentence like "The Capri better complements halter than the Prada". What the hell is a Capri? I would agree to this usage if there exists an accepted definition for the word. I mean, if a word does not even have a meaning, how do you wear it? Just wrap something around lady or even better, don't!

In case you forgot, I still love you all!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

Nicely written... Especially about the pink thing.... now I am so tired about that colour that I started hating that colour. That reminds me that I was targeted for having a strawberry icecream... Just because it was pink... ufff.... that was heights...
And yeah its quite easy to find the gender of a blog in most cases....

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger ramya said...

hai first....after a long time reentry podaren...so prathap how r u, hope u r doing well..

gud post...vandhu enga meaning of capri pathi solrooommmm...

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 8:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger The girl said...

This is plain obnoxious.

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 12:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger Archana said...

:))...:))...:))

And silence.

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 3:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lidia said...

:O I must not be a girl! I don't have any pink on my blog and don't usually talk about products...you insult my femininity!

So now i'm going to insult your masculinity!

Where is your allegience to football teams?
Where is your Godfather post?
Where is your "pity me i'm single" post?

Haha...i have no idea if you've actually posted these but if you haven't your not a man!

Haha...but generally, your post was funny! I love the pink thing!
-Amy

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 3:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Hip Grandma said...

My blog has no pink and i am a gmom not gpop!!what do you mean young man?!!

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 4:59:00 AM CST  
Blogger rads said...

hahahaha, thanks for a much needed laugh. Your rant is so so un-macho :p

o btw, I don't care for pink, and I doubt I have any relative hue on my site.

Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 2:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Capri dhan MGR used to wear in movies whenever he had to pull rickshaws.:-) They are ultra-comfy though.

Monday, March 12, 2007 at 1:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Swetha said...

Stumbled at ur blog. Interesting read :-)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 5:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Ravi Ramaswamy said...

nice post, really enjoyed it. why is the Girl not responding to this fitting rebuttal????!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 4:48:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home